Autumn is finally here! The air smells crisp, the sun hangs low, and the change of light inspires me to turn inward to review the year.
While some folks may check in on their relationships, health or bottom-dollar growth, I confess: the first thing I check in on is my writing.
So what I want to know from you is:
How’s your writing going?
If you’ve always wanted to write but never dared…
Or never have the time to write even though you have time to do everything else…
Or maybe you’ve written tons but never been published…
CONSIDER THE “END 2014 WRITE” – FALL WORKSHOP
Working with me, writers learn to commit to their writing practice, quiet their inner critic, receive and incorporate valuable feedback and get their stories into the world so they can become the writer they’ve always wanted to be: writers who write and get read!
Don’t put off your dream…
RESTORE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR WRITING BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
- Learn exciting techniques to change your practice surrounding character, POV, dialogue, structure, setting and publication
- Get inspired with warm-ups and prompts
- Tone your writing muscle with in-class exercises
- Generate new material or break through blocks
- Share your work & receive constructive, supportive critique
- Six (6) weeks of 2-hour classes
- Intimate setting – maximum 6 people in class
- A celebratory reading at the end of the session
- Free ticket to write.well one-day 2015 workshop (details to come)
- Free ticket to Creative Successful Entrepreneurs’ PlayBig! 2015 event – Meet other creatives & learn to take control of your career (or pass it along to a friend!)
- Free ticket to NexTV’s Social Impact Awards 2015 Gala – Network and celebrate social impact achievements in screenwriting & film
- The satisfaction of doing something for your creative soul, dammit!
Don’t wait for next year’s resolutions to get your writing back on track.
Sign up now, so when you see family and friends over the holidays and they ask what you’ve been doing, you can say: “I’ve been writing.”
- Tuesdays Nov 11 – Dec 16, 7-9 pm
- At mi casa en Mt. Washington (near the 5 &110 freeways)
- Limited to 6 participants (minimum 4)
- Promo Code GRACIAS = 6 weeks for $360
To see if this workshop can help you, please feel free to CONTACT ME.
See you in my living room!